We want to bring you more and we want to make you better! Mo-betta!
We are offering several special clinics right now to help you become your best you! We also need your help getting the word out about them so please, read on!
1st- A new, women’s-only intro to CrossFit that includes in-depth life coaching strategies for success!
There are three major concerns to overcome for most people to try out our gym.:
- Intimidated. That is the word most often used by people reluctant to come in to our gym. Our community is one of the warmest, most welcoming and supportive bunch of people I know! But no one can ever know that if they never come in!
- Price can also deter people who don’t know what they are getting when they come here. Many compare our price to a gym membership when they should be comparing it to personal training rates!
- Their own personal road-blocks (schedule, motivation etc…). Many do not prioritize their health.
This workshop is designed to help with all three of these concerns!
Coach Marge Rowan is developing a Well-Life Coaching program to help break through the walls that are holding people back! Each Workshop class will begin with a small, women’s-only group counseling session to help remove roadblocks including schedules, family priorities, motivation, nutrition and more! Then, the participants will be taken through a structured introduction to the basics of CrossFit, followed by a short, gradually progressed workout!
This workshop is the perfect solution to remove any excuses from someone who needs CrossFit! But we need your help getting the word out! Of course, tell all your friends and family, but if you have access to any other ways of getting this out to the public, we could reach even more! Clubs, organizations, schools, work bulletin boards… the more people we reach, the more positive impact we can have in their lives!
Help us reach out and change lives! For more details on this workshop, see the full description HERE or contact Coach Marge!
2nd- CrossFit Running and Endurance Workshop.
This has been our most popular workshop in the past and often sells-out! Why? In a word: results!
In this workshop, participants are assessed through a frame-by-frame video analysis of their running form. The best part? We re-analyze a new video of them at the end of the workshop and you can SEE, without a doubt, how they improve from the first class to the last. Participants are also given the knowledge and tools to continue self-guided improvements.
- Running form for reduced injuries, improved efficiency and better enjoyment of running.
- Endurance programming to prepare for races and events.
- Tempo and pacing for certain distances and goals.
- Event day and endurance supporting nutrition.
- Mobility and tissue maintenance for optimum health.
- Skills & Drills and homework for continuing education and practice.
- How to decrease your training volume and increase your distance abilities!
- Very little volume of running in the workshop so it won’t interfere with your current training and almost any level of student can participate.
I love coaching this clinic because we really get to see the change in each student over the course of the 6 weeks!
This Workshop is also open to non-members. You do not have to be a CrossFitter or a Runner to benefit from this workshop. Participants should be healthy enough to do a little bit of running but ANY level of running ability will be successful. For more information on this workshop go HERE or talk to me, Coach Cody. Spread the word! Thanks!